- We will only use your data to up your experience.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- We’ll always talk your language and have your back – no nonsense, no surprises.
- You decide what and how you hear from us.
- Your info won’t just hang about – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Here at Leisure Stores Limited (Junior's) we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to admnister your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
When you visit our website, we may collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address when you use forms present on our website.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about us, new products and other updates.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this: By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or notifications).
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, register as a customer we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com. By doing so, all information we hold about your unto our website will be deleted.
If you would like to review the data we have collected you can request access by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
SECTION 6 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your region or country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state, county, province, region or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our organisation is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.
SECTION 8 – YOUR RIGHTS
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (such as defined in this notice)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator in Malta
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, just have questions, if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you or if you simply want more information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Version 2020.01 | Last Update: 15th May 2020